3.15.2013

spring break project #1

I like to do things...and then re-do them. Especially if paint is involved. One of my greatest treasures is my little elephant side table that is the perfect size for holding a glass of wine (and not much more). Before we moved into our house last summer, I finally got around to painting it white, but there was something about the white that was too white. You know? It was bugging me for a while, so I had to tone down the white. When I found the color Elephant Tusk from Benjamin Moore, which I'm actually using for another spring break project, I knew it was a sign. Unfortunately, I don't have a great solo pic of the elephant beforehand. But you can see it in all its shining, white glory behind Tillie in the photo below. The bottom two pictures are "after" shots. Can you tell the difference? I know you can (or else just trust me on this one).



No comments:

Post a Comment