3.19.2013

spring break project #2

This was an easy one--painting Catcher's nightstand. It took forever, however, because I could never carve out the time to drive down to the Benjamin Moore paint store for the perfect red, which Catcher picked out himself, Million Dollar Red.

Once again I launched into a project without taking a proper "before" shot, but you can see the nightstand in the background behind Tillie.

Here it is after one coat of primer...

and the final after four coats of Million Dollar Red.

Actually, this isn't really the final final because apparently I put the handle on all wonky (Alex fixed it for me), but at least you can see the color. I have a quart of red paint that's about 7/8ths full, so there may be some more Million Dollar Red in my future...some day...when I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment