6.01.2011

is this too desperate?


I'm pleased to report that after a week or so of inactivity on the home front, we've already had two showings this week. I have yet to receive feedback from either one, but the only feedback we care about at this point--stop me if you've heard this one before--is an offer. In my somewhat desperate and feeble attempt to bring something new to the house without paving the driveway, for example, I picked up a little summer "Aloha" bouquet at the Trader Joe's this weekend to cheer the place up a bit. My awesome herb garden centerpiece, in case you're wondering, moved into the kitchen for these latest showings. 

Has anyone been keeping track of the number of showings we've had, by the way? I know it took our neighbors about 50 until they finally sold their place, so I'm wondering what kind of time frame we're looking at here. Please don't say another two years...

No comments:

Post a Comment