6.07.2011

oh...deer

UrbanRoad, from etsy

Maybe I'm still thinking about my Saturday morning visitors. Or I could just be thinking about my upcoming move to Texas. It's kind of funny when I think about moving to Texas. It's one thing to say Austin, but when you think about the state of Texas, that conjures up a whole series of images involving cowboys and mechanical bulls and tumbleweed and antlers. Oh yeah, that's where I was going with this: antlers. I figure I need to have some sort of antler representation when we make the big move, so this is top on my list right now. It's funky. It's art. It's Texas. In case I get over the painting before we ever find a house in Austin, here are some more antler-themed artifacts that I discovered on etsy:

sewluckygirl
TangerineHome
YoungsTwistedAntlers

No comments:

Post a Comment