6.22.2011

rent me


The closer we get to our moving date the closer we come to throwing in the towel on this whole selling process and making the decision to rent our house. We haven't had any showings in about three weeks and going into July, I'm not very confident that we will have any in the coming weeks either. As much as we'd love to put this house behind us and move on to the next chapter in our lives, it looks like someone else is writing the epilogue to this one. When I really think about it, I can't believe we've been trying to sell this house for two years. Catcher was Scout's age when this whole thing started, yet here we are. I do believe our house will rent quickly; I don't believe the rent will match our mortgage each month; I want to believe that someday this house will turn into an investment. Bravo, little home in the Carolinas, who knew you would turn out to be a jackpot?

No comments:

Post a Comment