6.17.2011

everything must go!


Tonight I started thinking about packing. And packing up a U-Haul. And hauling things into that U-Haul. And unloading those things in an Austin location still TBD. And then I decided we need to have some sort of clearance sale before we leave Charlotte. Things I will not be selling include books--they came with us from New York City and they're going with us to Austin--and shoes and clothing. We also won't be selling any TVs, electronics, coffee tables, rocking chairs, cow chairs, ghost chairs, desks, beds or cribs. Oh, and not the sofa and the rug in the living room. Anything not mentioned above, however, may be up for grabs. Wait. I forgot to mention the python side table--not that either. The cheap mirror in my bedroom is definitely going along with the side table that has been sitting in our attic for two years. The bench up there may have a chance, however, since I have a plan for it which includes a Mexican blanket I hope to find in Playa del Carmen when we go there in a few weeks. I also plan to keep the chair that I got from eBay and the other chair I got from eBay (it's in a box in the attic that has never been opened). I'm definitely keeping that little elephant side table guy that I also have big plans for, and hopefully I can actually complete some of these projects I've been planning for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment