6.07.2010

going on tour



Tomorrow my realtor is putting our house on "tour" (I believe that's the official lingo), hoping that brokers will stop in and check out the property during a given two-hour window. I'm psyched to have some foot traffic come through here, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone has the perfect client in mind to show them our house. Of course all this means that I'm spending tonight getting the house ready. And tonight my son decided to throw half his dinner on the floor, chuck all his toys out of the bathtub and pee on the floor--how do they know?

The good news is that I run a pretty tight ship around here, so the house stays relatively in order (especially while my husband is traveling and isn't home to turn our dining room into his home office).   I just hope the slightly overgrown front yard isn't a turn off to anyone...the "lawn guy" will be back in town on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment