6.17.2010

revisiting the dream

With a husband who travels approximately 300 days a year, it's rare that the two of us find ourselves at home together...alone...without our son or errands to run. Today, however, was one of those rare days, so we made an appointment to go check in on our box house. And this time we actually got to go inside and walk around--we weren't those creepy people peering in the windows. Here are some of my amateur photos of the place (try to imagine it without the "staged" decor):



Master bedroom


Master bathroom (definitely larger than my current bedroom)


Master bath (second look): the tub is separate from the huge, walk-in shower...
Calgon take me away!


Master closet (possibly larger than my current bedroom...hello light!)


Catcher's bedroom: Yes. I've already assigned bedrooms in my mind--
our son would love the windows looking out into the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment