11.15.2012

carded

Thanksgiving is just one week away, so you know what that means...it's time to start thinking about this year's family Christmas card. I actually came up with a brilliant (at least I think it's brilliant) idea this afternoon, but it won't quite work this year so I'm saving it for next year. Unless I forget about it before then, which is more likely than not. In the meantime, I'm searching for inspiration.

Image from Photography Unfiltered
The family Novogratz can basically do no wrong* in my eyes, and their playful Christmas card proves that point.

*The only "mistake" I feel they made was switching from a BRAVO! reality series to HGTV. As a former HGTV star myself (haha!) I feel like the network's reality show format has made the family less interesting...if that makes any sense.

Image from Daily Stab
The Kardashian/Jenner family Christmas card. I would good in a tux, right? Just kidding. This is ridiculous. I'll keep searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment