10.05.2010

a girl's best friend

manufacturer.com

For my 31st birthday, I gave myself a Dyson vacuum cleaner, and it's one of the best presents I've ever received. The OCD in me has always loved vacuuming--as a kid it was my favorite chore--and I've had my fair share of it over the past four months since our house has been on the market. I vacuum before showings, after showings (they always track dirt into the house), while Catcher's eating and after he eats, on weekends and weeknights and any time I need to relieve a little stress. So tonight I didn't mind vacuuming for the TV crew that is coming back to the house tomorrow to get some interior shots of the house. I just hope I don't see one speck of dirt when it airs...

2 comments:

  1. GO purple DYSON!! I love mine, as well...the best! ( It sounds like a paid ad for Dyson)...but is a remarkable vac...everyone needs one...especially if you have kids and pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer10/06/2010

    Todd just bought me one 2 weeks ago. I couldn't wait to get it out of the box and start vacuuming! I, too, always chose to vacuum over dusting and wanted the carpet lines to be perfect:) Can't wait to see you on HGTV!

    ReplyDelete