10.01.2010

dress code


We begin shooting My First Sale on Sunday, and all I can think about is what I'm going to wear. I was talking to my brother on the phone earlier tonight and he asked if I was nervous. "Only about what to wear," I replied. The good news is that we have more than one shoot, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to put together some TV-worthy outfits, but for the moment I'm stumped. I guess it's because I work around clothes all day that I sometimes think they're more important than they are. I really shouldn't worry about it--it's not like anyone who watches the show is tuning in to see what the homeowner of the half-hour is wearing.

But what about the kids?



Images from the book Fashion Illustration by Fashion Designers, courtesy of New York Magazine .

No comments:

Post a Comment