10.04.2010

lights, camera...


How to make a small house feel even smaller:

- Take two full-grown adults + two small children
- Mix in a guy with an HD camera, a clipboard-yielding field producer and an audio dude
- Toss in a tall realtor
- Season with production lights and various technical equipment
- Walk from the living room to the kitchen and see if you can make the short journey without tripping over anything...

Sunday was our first day of shooting for My First Sale. We scheduled the shoot to begin at 9:00am, and I was shocked to find a text message from my husband when I got out of the shower at 8:30 stating "they're here!!" (I had sent him out with Catcher for coffee and donuts). Here was my reaction upon learning a production crew was waiting in my front yard:


Scout was oblivious to the pre-production chaos:


Catcher was getting all jacked-up on donut holes:


And Alex was in the driveway chatting it up with the crew [no picture]. I want to keep the show a surprise, so I won't go into details about the day.  You'll just have to wait and watch the Wheats on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment