10.14.2010

designer black mulch


As the man of the house, Alex is in charge of exterior projects. We--and when I say we, I mean Alex--have been meaning to put some finishing touches on the front yard for a few months now, but time always seems to slip away. To Alex's credit, he does work on average six days a week, but today he had a rare day off and took the opportunity to work in the yard. He found some guy in Concord, NC with "designer black mulch" and had it delivered this morning. Even though I'm not that big on plants and stuff, I have to admit that it does make the curb more appealing (and the black is way cooler than any mulch I've ever seen).

Is the mulch going to do it? Will the house be under contract before the pitchfork is put away?


Alex also picked up some mums to add a little autumnal cheer to the front and side porches. Catcher got in on the action and re-arranged the plants to his liking (below).





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/18/2010

    Catcher has bit of a green thumb...i like his style...i think he gets that from me...
    a

    ReplyDelete