10.27.2010

another quickie

I'm no longer surprised when the call comes in giving us just a few hours notice that we have a showing. I definitely have the prep-and-go down to an art form, but what does surprise me is how my perception of how we left the house in the morning differs from reality. Thinking we had left the house in show condition, I quickly discovered I was wrong (and sighed with relief that I was able to run home during my lunch break).


Wet towels hanging from the bedroom and bathroom doors? Not a great impression for a prospective buyer. Did you notice the training potty on the floor of the bathroom? That's another thing you want to hide...



At first glance Catcher's room seemed presentable, but then I took a closer look inside the crib littered with blankets and stuffed animals. I also noticed my closet door was left open and a pair of Catcher's jeans had been left out to dry. All easy fixes but things you don't want to highlight during a showing.


So now I guess we just wait for feedback. But as I've expressed lately, I'm really not interested in any more feedback...we just want an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment