8.17.2010

magically delicious







It all started when I was about eight months pregnant--the frozen yogurt craze finally hit Charlotte. I've been a devoted, obsessive fan to such luscious frozen desserts since my Tasti D Lite days in New York City, and I was psyched to see how the genre has advanced over the past ten years. What was once a choice of one flavor (or two if you happened to like the "swirl" combination available) and one topping put on by the guy working behind the counter has evolved into the ultimate customer's choice. I am now able to choose whatever combination of flavors and toppings I fancy and pay by the ounce. The only problem is that this formerly occasional treat has become more of a habit, and I've got the family hooked. However, I justify the fact that we fed our two year-old son frozen yogurt--with fruit toppings like strawberry and kiwi and blueberry and mango--for dinner two nights last week by saying it's healthier than chicken nuggets and french fries. That's true, right?

 




Another satisfied customer

No comments:

Post a Comment