1.16.2013

what i wore

I'm sitting here on the sofa--laptop poised on lap--when something occurs to me. I'm wearing the same clothes I had on 12 hours ago. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm in my workout clothes from my trip to the gym this morning. Didn't I just say I wasn't going to do that? What is one to do when one becomes one's worst nightmare? Well...nightmare might be too harsh. Let's go with pet peeve (although I have at least a dozen more of those). I could rattle off a list of excuses and justifications as to why I ended up un-makeup-ed and un-showered today, but they would just be [lame] excuses and [unjustifiable] justifications. So I'm owning it.


Now I'm off to shower. I'll just go ahead and say it: there are no guarantees that I will blow dry my hair tonight (wink!).

No comments:

Post a Comment