4.28.2011

number two




Our house has been on the market for a week, and today we had our second showing. The call came in around noon that someone wanted to show it at 2:45. The funny thing is that before I left the house this morning, my closet was kind of a mess and I left our mail out on the washing machine (the one in the kitchen, remember) thinking to myself, "what are the odds that someone is going to look at the house today?" Turns out the odds were pretty good, but thankfully Alex was able to sneak away from work to come home and put some fresh flowers on the mantel--seriously!--and store the tools and lawnmower that were littering the back yard in our neighbor's garage. Alex made it out of the house at 2:40 and saw the realtor parking across the street as he backed out of the driveway. I guess some of my stalker tendencies has influenced him because he lingered by the stop sign a block away from our house to get a look at who was going inside. Young couple. Nothing special. Alex can already hear them saying "the house is just too small." Update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment