4.05.2011

forever and ever



I first saw this poster in Domino magazine, for like ever ago, and I know I'm not the first one to obsess over it or write about it, but it recently popped up again on my radar and I had to track it down. Kind of like when you're pregnant and you think about teddy grahams with vanilla icing early in the day and you can't rest until you have some...or is that just me? 

Anyway, I found the poster. And it's now produced in several colorways, so you can, like, choose the right one for you. I'm partial to the original pink--especially because I think it would be super cute in a kitschy-girly-but-I'm-not-really-girly kind of way in Scout's future room--but the spring green is pretty cool too. Check them out here (images from Super Rural):

Now I'm thinking about those teddy grahams...






No comments:

Post a Comment