2.28.2011

white out

One of the first things I knew about this house--before we bought it, or even looked at it for that matter--was that I wanted to paint the ceiling in the living room blue. After we bought the house and I enlisted Alex to prime and paint the living room walls, I busted out the roller and painted the ceiling myself. I still remember it: Halloween night 2005, dinnerless (but not drinkless) and all jacked up on miniature candies and barely able to see my progress because the room is lit like a cave. The end result? A blue ceiling that I have loved, but alas on Saturday it was time to say goodbye. Our new realtor convinced me that painting the ceilings white in our living and dining rooms would brighten up the front of the house (it needs it) so go ahead and cross that off our list.


































Did I mention the TV cameras were there? Shhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment