2.23.2011

let's make a deal

My sister and I are planning a trip to NYC in April. We're gonna party like it's 1999--the year I moved to the city--and leave our men at home to take care of the babies. It should be an adventure for everyone.

We already have our flights and one hotel booked (her husband works for Hilton, so he got us a good deal) but being the ever-resourceful former New Yorker that I am, I know the secret to getting a good deal is waiting for the right moment to pounce. And that moment is right now. The famed Mondrian hotel is opening its latest outpost in New York City (SoHo) in March, so there are deals to be had. Here's a rendering of the hotel:


It may be small, but it's stylish and swanky and the perfect location--neighborhood is always ranked above size when it comes to New York. Take a closer look:






Check out the view...buildings like legos laid out as far as the eye can see. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment