2.07.2011

clogged

Last Monday I made the list, and I have yet to cross off one item. In my defense, though, we did have a pretty busy week including a trip to Winchester, VA for Scout and her cousin Abigail's baptism (that's a six-hour drive each way). And of course last night we had the Superbowl...the Packers won in case you hadn't heard. During the ups and downs of the game Alex and I had many drinks, which makes today a little fuzzy. But I digress...

So I haven't managed to cross anything off the list, but I do have one more item to add: Drano--can I use that as a verb?--the bathroom sink. A clogged sink really grosses me out, so mark my words that this task will definitely be accomplished this week...if I remember to actually purchase the Drano on my weekly Target binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment