2.17.2011

idea bulb


Look what I found on etsy. Cute, right? I generally don't have the patience to go sloshing around the site looking for things I don't need--or things I want but don't have the room for until the house sells--but tonight I was playing around and happened up this little guy. Here's his brother:

This light in the wooden variation led me to search for more wood until I happened upon this cheeky little thing:

Quick...can you name the state? If you answered "yes" to the previous, can you name the city represented by the heart? You can even customize where you'd like to place you're heart (how cute!). If only I could think of someone who's heart belongs to this state...

Or maybe this one...

Now that I've started, I could keep going all night with the etsy, but I promised Alex we would watch Survivor from last night. Redemption Island, here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment