11.08.2010

the cons

Whenever someone asks you if you want to hear the good news first or the bad news, you always pick the bad news, right? Well, here's some of the "bad news" associated with the new house I've begun stalking. From here on out, it shall be referred to as the "pool house," which brings me to its first con: the pool. While I love the idea of having a pool--especially in Charlotte when we have 90+ days of 90+ degree weather--I am not loving the view of the green cesspool from the master bedroom:


However, it might be more sanitary to take a dip in the pool than shower in one of the two full baths (pictured below). My quasi-OCD and very clean self could hardly stand to take a picture of these abominations. Just thinking about the dead cockroach lying belly-up in the master bath is sending chills down my spine.



The telephone hanging from the wall in the master toilet stall is a nice touch, though. "Old people house" is what Alex said when he saw this:


I've never been big on basements. I find them creepy and a little suspect--someone's always hiding something in their basement. While I consider the basement at the pool house a con, it isn't the worst I've seen (or imagined). However, if we have friends over that are taller than 6'2", they'll have to do a lot of ducking. Alex just made the cut. 


Wood paneling...need I say more?


If you aren't too freaked out by the cons of the pool house, check back to see the pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment