11.11.2010

the world wide internet machine

I was just playing around on etsy--one of my favorite sites to find everything you could ever want and a lot more of what you would never want--and typed in "mid-century modern furniture" just for kicks (or to satisfy my daydream of decorating the pool house...after we buy it...and renovate it...). Here's a sample of what I found:

fabulousmess

Qnssker

summerland

ChristopherModern

The furniture is great, but then I found this...

StudioTree
How cute is this stocking? For the past two years I've been trying to find stockings for the family that are festive, cute and timeless with a little sass. I think these might be the answer. We could each have a different mid-century icon to call our own. Then again, if the dream of renovating a mid-century home never comes true and we end up in a cookie-cutter on a cul-de-sac, the stockings would seem pretty silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment