11.18.2010

i was thinking...


At any given moment I have hundreds of silly questions buzzing around in my head. If I were to speak them out loud, I would sound like my two year-old son (and annoy a lot of people in the process). But I thought it might be fun to catalog a sampling of the questions that have raced through my mind today:
  • Is it okay to take your prenatal vitamins with wine?
  • Will my friend notice if I put Equal in her coffee instead of Splenda?
  • What exactly is an Americano?
  • What time is it there?
  • Can I make this light?
  • What are those pants?
  • Should I go with the $9.99 pinot or the $4.99 malbec?
  • What channel is ESPNU?
  • How is it the 18th already?
  • Did I sign that check?
  • Where did my phone go?
  • What should I blog about?
  • Have you heard of Catcher in the Rye, the book?
  • Why are you looking at me like that?
  • Does Scout like purple?
  • How long can you microwave last night's pizza before it turns rubbery?
  • Are there enough diapers to make it through the weekend?
  • Will Catcher notice if I bite his gummy letter in half?
  • Is anyone reading this?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm reading it. Amazingly enough, the questions running through your head are pretty tame. Either that or you're not telling them all to us. ;-) But then again, the questions that run through my head sometimes should never be put to pen (or keyboard) either.

    ReplyDelete