1.26.2015

LAX season


Say hello to my little gladiator. See that smile on his face? This is the same guy who fought me for five months about not wanting to play lacrosse. That, however, was before he realized you get to wear pads and a helmet! *Note: the helmet he's wearing in this picture is actually adult-sized if it seems a bit big. We had to order one for his slightly-smaller-than-adult-sized-noggin, but I wanted to get the full effect for this picture.

Practice starts in just two weeks, so this afternoon when I found myself with a little unexpected time away from the girls--my dear friend with twins took both of the girls off of my hands for a mass play date--Catcher and I went on a date of our own to Lacrosse Unlimited to get him suited up for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment