1.15.2015

gratuitous beach shots (evening)

In my life I've been fortunate enough to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic and set over the Pacific. Growing up on the east coast, I was always partial to the sun rise over the ocean as an answer to the ultimate ethereal question whether it is more blessed to watch the sun rise or set over the expanse of the great main. Now that I've settled in the middle of the country, I'll take either.

In Mexico on my tenth anniversary vacation, however, I have to admit that watching the sun set over the ocean was pretty romantic--the beachside palapa was a nice touch. It was also the perfect time of day for whale watching (at least until that ball of fire dipped below the horizon and darkness quickly descended). So here we are, having cocktails and watching whales.




No comments:

Post a Comment