packing update

It's going...

but maybe I should take back what I said previously about loving to pack. It somehow escaped me that I do not like packing up the kitchen. Perhaps that's because creativity eludes me there. Ironically, though, about 60% of our belongings are kitchen-related. The other 40% is books (more or less). I'm rambling. But I think that's because I don't want to finish up my kitchen project from this afternoon. Every time I come across a melon baller or mustard spoon I have to wonder if I'm ever going to use these things. And do they belong in the same drawer...with the egg separator? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment