6.25.2012

the final countdown

ATBREAK.

In less than one week, we will be out of the apartment. Technically we don't have to be out of the apartment since our lease isn't up until the end next month, but we're all so eager to get out of here that someone--probably me--will explode if we stay here one day longer than July 1.

After July 1, you probably won't hear from me for a while. We haven't arranged for cable and WiFi at the new house because 10 days after the move the kids and I are embarking on a five-week Midwest/East Coast adventure while Alex goes to London for the Olympics (working, not playing). I plan to blog from the road, but since I'm treating this as a pseudo-vacation--we'll see how that theory holds up after flying solo with three kids--I'll be lucky to post once a week.

In the meantime, though, I'll be sure to get good shots of the move and the new house so I'll have plenty before-and-after material to work with when I get back in mid-August.

As far as living sans cable and internet for 11 days, I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's about time for another Felicity marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment