3.01.2012

living large

I've been pregnant since 2007. When you have three kids, and the oldest is three, you finally understand those women who've said things like, "I've been pregnant for four years." Yes: it does feel like that. So this spring--after I rid my closet of everything legging-like, stretchy and empire-waisted--I want to shop. I feel slightly out of touch with the fashion world, but I figure it's a good time to embrace life in a new city with my new job (as a full-time mom). Of course the only thing(s) prohibiting my shopping spree are lack of time and money, both happen to be side effects of aforementioned job, but a girl can dream. Here's what I want:


Current/Elliott bell bottom jeans. Now that I live in a laid back Texas town, these jeans are a must-have for my casual wardrobe. And since this is a wish list, I might as well add something a little crazy. Yellow makes me happy!

Current/Elliott the stiletto neon

Wait. Is it too late to change my mind? I just saw these jeans from one of my favorite designers:

Rag & Bone Goetz print skinny

I could never have enough blouses from Tucker by Gaby Basora. They are effortless, put together, timeless and go with everything. Here's a cute print that would fit into my wardrobe:


I have a thing for purple shoes. I want these from Balenciaga! The wedges are practical for a mom, right? And the $935 price tag shouldn't be a problem. I never said I was actually going to buy any of these items, did I?


Since I've already blown the budget at this point, I might as well include this little number from one of my all-time favorites, Gary Graham. Welcome, springtime in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment