10.07.2011

small screen debut


It's funny to think that it all began more than a year ago when Scout was four weeks old and I was home watching way too much HGTV and getting crazy ideas in my head about being on TV. In my defense, I was sleep deprived and, at the time, I truly believed it would sell our house. On Monday our episode of My First Sale finally airs, and here is what HGTV has to say about it:

Baby makes four for this Charlotte couple and there's not enough room in their 847 square foot home. They're desperate to sell but when their realtor makes suggestions, the two push back. When their doubts grow, Sarah and Alex fire their realtor. But right away, the second realtor starts giving the same advice.

I know we're totally going to look like a couple of dweebs, but when you think about it do you ever see anyone "cool" on HGTV anyway (Novogratzes not included)? Although I've threatened not to watch the episode, I'm the one who got us in to this mess in the first place, so I guess I have to follow through and watch the "reality" unfold...dumb outfit choices and hairstyles and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment