10.12.2011

cravings


With Catcher it was Teddy Grahams dipped in vanilla frosting--don't judge; it's delicious. With Scout it was tater tots. With number three, I've been craving the Rolo McFlurry from McDonald's.

It all started when we were driving from Charlotte to Austin and we had to stop in God-knows-where Georgia (or was it Alabama or Mississippi?) to get dinner for the kids. The only recognizable establishment was a lonely McDonald's, and it was there that I saw an advertisement for the fast food giant's latest McFlurry creation. I had to try it. Although I swore to Alex it would be my first--and last--McFlurry demand of the pregnancy, I've gone back on my word. I'm now up to about one Rolo McFlurry a week, but I'm going to cut back. I'm trying to cut back. The only comforting thing about craving this abomination is that 1) at least I'm not craving the sausage McGriddle and 2) I tend to OD on my pregnancy cravings and want nothing to do with them after the fact.

Now that I mentioned it, though, a tater tot doesn't sound so bad right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment