10.27.2011

hello little house

Alex's travels have once again routed him through Charlotte, so today he took a moment to stop by our first home.



Yep--it looks the same. Actually, the plants and chairs and whatnot on the porch are a little cluttered for my liking, but I'm sure they add to the "curb appeal." The gutters could use a cleaning out (I'm glad we don't have to worry about that) and it looks like the annual accumulation of leaves has begun on the front yard. Looking at this picture reminds me that I don't miss owning a home--or rather that home--right now. I just hope the renters aren't around when Alex pulls into the driveway every few weeks to snap a photo on his phone. They might find that a little creepy; however, I'm sure our nosey ex-neighbors are keeping tabs on his actions anyway, so he might get busted one of these days. I can hear him explaining it to the cops right now, "It's okay. I used to live here."

No comments:

Post a Comment