8.21.2011

what's wrong with this picture?

There are a few hard and fast rules that I live by in life. For example, I will never own a minivan, and I don't believe in having TVs in the bedroom.

... and here is a picture of our bedroom:


Alex broke me. The funny thing is that I know I'll end up the one who watches the TV in the bedroom while Alex is doing his thing in the living room. I will not, however, allow cable in the bedroom. Which brings me to my next point (and answers the question why we suddenly have a picture on the TV). When we first moved into the apartment and realized we couldn't have cable for over three weeks, I suggested that we buy those bunny ear things and get at least a few channels during our time of suffering. Alex more or less laughed at me and said something about it not being the 1950s. But I know a thing or two about bunny ears--that's how I watched television in New York for four years until Alex and I moved in together. The other night Alex had drinks with one of his buddies. Sometime during the evening he lamented the fact that we don't have TV right now, at which point his friend suggested he go get some bunny ears because you can get 12 HD channels with them.

... and that is why we have TV tonight (just in time for Sunday Night Football).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment