8.16.2011

organizing

Scout was extremely quiet the other morning while I was putting on my makeup in the bathroom. Usually she's pulling on my legs screaming for me to pick her up, but she and Catcher were playing quietly in the kitchen. You always have to wonder what's going on when the kids are quiet, but I figured there couldn't be too much trouble at hand since Catcher is the first to run and tell me when someone is breaking the rules (adults included--how many time have I heard "Don't say 'Oh my gosh!'" when he's within earshot of my phone conversation). But to be on the safe side, I did peek my head around the corner to check on things--heaven forbid you remind them they are playing quietly and you're in the other room where they can't see you--and here is what I saw:


A little pink bottom poking out of a cabinet. I remember when Catcher was her age and did the same thing. He used to close the door on himself and start crying, but I think Scout was reorganizing my kitchen because she didn't think the tortilla warmer belonged with the salad bowls.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment