8.06.2011

coffee and computers

I'm sitting down at my computer right now as I blog. What a feeling...

Alex and I are with the kids at our new favorite coffee spot, Ruta Maya. I already blogged about it (here) before either one of us realized that our apartment in Austin is literally across the street from it. Not only do we love the coffee and the free kids' shows on Sunday morning, we also love the free WiFi and the toys that keep Catcher and Scout busy while we geek out. It's no cyber cafe of the late 90s, but we still feel pretty with the times. It's the second best thing to blogging from your own sofa. The only interruptions, of course, are reading a book to Catcher every three minutes and making sure Scout doesn't crawl off behind the baristas or eat an old piece of cookie off of the floor. Speak of the devil, I see Scout headed for the stage right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment