8.15.2011

beat the heat




I'm just wondering: what will it feel like when it's 85 degrees in Austin? My bet is pretty chilly. I'll probably require a jacket. On Saturday it was only 98 degrees--I say only because that's 9-10 degrees lower than the rest of last week--and I have to admit that it felt rather nice.

But enough about the weather. It isn't news to any one at this point that there is a serious heatwave afoot.

I haven't blogged in a few days because not much has been going on. I still don't have my Texas driver's license and I still don't know what Mopac stand for. We did discover a Red Box at the local McDonald's, however, so we have been watching movies the last few nights, which beats me hammering away on this tiny keyboard writing about nothing. Thank goodness for iPhones, but it's hard for me to stay attentive and inspired when blogging from one. I keep feeling like I need to check my email or catch up on a game of Words with Friends or--heaven forbid!--make a phone call or something. Can you tell I'm distracted? Ten more days until I'm rescued by the Internet. Ha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment