5.01.2011

sunday fun-day






































This was the truck that came to rescue Catcher and me at the Target this morning when our car wouldn't start in the parking lot. Thank goodness Alex was home with Scout because I think in this case Catcher was the better of the two to have with me since he thought the truck that came to fix our car was pretty cool...and he was a good companion to have while sitting at the Target Starbucks waiting for the AAA battery guy. When I called Alex to tell him it would be about 45 minutes for the guy to get there and check on the car, etc., etc., the first thing he asked was whether or not I had any perishables in the car. Is it me, or is that an odd thing to ask? Maybe it's because we don't get to use the word perishables enough in our everyday vocabulary that he saw his opportunity and seized it. Either way, the whole ordeal lasted less than an hour, and I was just happy that it only cost me $124 and two slices of banana bread. And I'm  actually glad in a weird way that I got to put our AAA membership to use. Oh yeah, and I'm really glad that the Starbucks was sampling some sort of coconut Frappuccino this morning Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment