5.05.2011

happy mother's day



Catcher made this necklace for me at school today. It's my Mother's Day gift, but he took it out of the bag and tissue it was wrapped in and wore it around the house tonight. He's not wearing any clothes, by the way, because he spilled apple sauce on his pants and wanted to put them in the laundry. He had a bagel for dinner with cream cheese on the side ("in a bowl, please") and gave Scout "a couple puffs" while I made her bottle. I'm sorry, her "sippy cup." He sang a song about a moose kissing a goose and laughed himself silly when Scout tried to pull herself up in the bathtub. He picked out his Santa Claus pajamas and reminded me that he's "not Santa Claus" when I said "get over here and put on your pajamas, Santa Claus." He kissed me goodnight ("on the lips") and told me he'd go "poo poo in the potty tomorrow." Now that would be a real Mother's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment