5.03.2011

give me an "s"

I know that I have come late to the etsy train, but I am really enjoying the time I've spent (or wasted?) clicking around on the site as I search for new things to decorate a new house (someday). The great thing about not having an actual new house and decorating one in your head is that today your "house" can be totally modern while tomorrow it might have a little mid-century flair, and yesterday it was a farm house. Whatever my house of the future--or house of the past--may be, I'm certain I can find room for this to decorate Scout's room (unless our new house is smaller than our current 847 square feet, but that would be weird):

Hindsvik
If Catcher wants a giant "C" we can do that too, because this company will make whatever letter you want, upper or lowercase, in your choice of finishes and ship it to you in a couple of weeks. The only potential problem I see is that I could go a little letter crazy--remember the time "Laverne-esque" monogramming was in back in the early 2000s...I had at least a week's worth of clothes with the letter S on them--and turn the house into some kind of jumbled alphabet exhibit. Or else I'll be over it by then.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember. Was it encouraged from Sex and the City? Because I had the necklace and a purse at least.

    ReplyDelete