5.13.2011

dipped in color

Pinterest
The other day I received a catalog from Serena & Lily in the mail, and my eye was immediately drawn to a sheer, white curtain that had been dip-dyed a shocking hot pink. Of course it was the only thing I really liked in the catalog, and of course it wasn't for sale. I find myself doing that a lot--loving the props the set stylist used for a catalog photo shoot and then discovering that they're only props. Once I find out that the something I love isn't immediately for sale it makes me want it even more (of course!), so now I'm obsessed with finding hot pink ombre curtains. I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for--to decorate a room that I don't even have, by the way--but there are a couple contenders...and a lot of websites offering "do-it-yourself" tips on dip dying (no thank you).

Anthropologie

Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/12/2011

    Same here...loved-loved the ombre curtains but no luck finding them.

    ReplyDelete