1.01.2011

new year, new me

Times Square, New Year's Day, image from Earth First

Because I don't make a list of resolutions every New Year--I figure I'm as good as I'm gonna get at this point--for 2011 I've decided to make a list of all the "news" I hope for this year. 

1. New job [check].
2. New house.
3. New hair color (which, incidentally, kind of goes along with the new house because I can't do anything too dramatic while we're filming My First Sale).
4. New drink. Actually, strike that. I'm perfectly happy with my dirty martini.
5. New friends. I'm not trying to get rid of any I have, but Alex and I are always looking for cool couple friends...you don't know how hard it can be to find them in the adult world.
6. New phone. Hello, iPhone 4. Are you really coming to Verizon?
7. New furniture (to go in my new house).
8. New projects. Any projects (to keep my busy in my new house).
9. New kids. Haha. Just kidding!
10. New go-to meal for Catcher (something microwavable, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment