1.20.2011

to do


We're almost (almost) ready to get this house back on the market. But every time I turn around, there seems to be something new we need to do (even though we've been doing this for 18 months now). Below is a list of things to get done before we meet with our new realtor on January 30th. By the way, we were supposed to meet with him this Sunday and we had a shoot scheduled with HGTV. Then the Packers beat the Falcons: end of story.

1. Finishing packing the books on the dining room table and get them up to the attic.
2. Re-caulk the tub in the bathroom.
3. Unpack/hook-up the Sony PlayStation (or take it to the attic).
4. Get rid of the giant box that the new TV came in.
5. Take the old TV up to the attic (and pray that squirrels don't make a nest out of it).
6. Take Catcher's bike up to the attic (he's still too short to ride it!).

I know I'm forgetting 100 things, but I'm kind of bored. I find myself making to-do lists all the time with my new job, so I'm not really in the mood to make another one right now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment