12.02.2010

painter's arm



So Danielle's project is finally underway. I'll post pictures when there's something a little more interesting to show, but in the meantime this is what I did today:

- painted a 21-foot wall
- sang showtunes to myself
- painted a chalkboard wall
- laughed out loud with nobody in the room
- painted another wall...and another wall
- wondered if it's considered "work" if you're doing what you love
- cleaned up my mess
- skipped lunch
- thought about work only long enough to realize I wasn't thinking about work
- gazed at downtown Charlotte from above
- experienced vertigo while suspended on a 6-foot ladder adjacent to a wall of windows
- drove myself uptown and back without making a wrong turn
- tried a new sandwich from the Common Market
- drank a cold beer in a hot bathtub (and wished it was a jacuzzi tub)

No comments:

Post a Comment