12.16.2010

a stocking for scout

Four years ago I stopped in Pottery Barn the week before Christmas and picked out two of the only stockings still available for the season (far left). Two years ago, I returned to Pottery Barn and selected the third stocking from the left (Catcher's) because it was simple and fit in with the red/white theme we had going. Today, I revisited Pottery Barn and found the fuzzy white stocking you see on the right: Scout's stocking. I couldn't have been more pleased because 1) I was already envisioning a white stocking for Scout that would coordinate with the others 2) it was the last stocking of its kind in the store (I had to have one of the headset-wearing associates take it off the display for me) and 3) Pottery Barn is located across from the frozen yogurt place I'm obsessed with in the mall. What a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment