12.06.2010

new beginnings


There hasn't been an update on the home-selling front in a while because there hasn't been an update on the home-selling front...until today. Today we had to "go corporate" (as Alex described it) on our realtor and tell her it's time to move in a different direction. There's a part of me that feels bad and the other--louder--part of me that says this is a business decision, plain and simple. We stuck with her for 18 months, and I think that's more than anyone could ask (even in "this economy"). So now we're faced with the task of finding a new realtor and wondering if we made the right choice. I also want to know if this means the clock starts over when you calculate average days on the market and all that other real estate BS. Because at this point I'm kind of going for the record of total number of days on the market, which puts us right around 547...

No comments:

Post a Comment