9.28.2010

lawn ornaments

I've never been big on yards or plants or things sprouting from the ground. Perhaps that's why I loved living in New York City (added to the fact that I hate driving), but if we make it on My First Sale--or maybe even if we don't--we'll have to address the issue that is our backyard. To get a head start on the project, I've decided to focus my energy not on figuring out which plants thrive in our climate and what type of sunlight they can tolerate but on the furniture that could create a nice little seating area on our "patio."

I'm a little obsessed with Russel Woodard's Sculptura collection that puts the patio sets you find at Home Depot to shame. While I'm not psyched about putting money into landscaping, I'm willing to invest in these mid-century beauties because I can envision them in the courtyard of the box house.

eBay

etsy

etsy


etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment