9.09.2014

ch, ch, ch, chia


This is when you know you're a dorky mom (well, this and also having a PTA meeting on Tuesday morning and preschool Board meeting on Wednesday morning plus soccer Tuesday night, ballet Wednesday night, packing lunches and checking homework...): when you get really excited about chia seeds. Since purchasing a totally overpriced pod of chia pudding at Whole Foods a couple of weeks ago, I've been slightly--slightly means totally here--obsessed with chia seed anything.

The ingredients for the pudding were simple enough, so I decided to go out on my own and create some Pinterest-worthy puddings for the whole family to enjoy. The only problem was that my proportions were way off the first go-round--so much for that six dollars I spent on chia seeds at Trader Joe's--and we were left with watery, tasteless mush in our cute Mason jars. Round two, I'm happy to report, has gone much better than the first. I don't have any pictures of the delectable pudding, however, because it was all promptly devoured at breakfast this morning. I'm telling you: obsessed.

Oh, and don't even get me started on butter coffee (another serious obsession of mine right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment