9.12.2014

calling all jedi masters...


Two nights ago I didn't hear a peep from Catcher after dinner. He had lost his screen time due to an earlier incident that involved hitting one of his sisters, so I assumed he was in his room lost in Lego land. To my delight and surprise, however, when I peeked in I found him quietly reading. Wednesday is his library day at school, and he's discovered the treasure trove of Star Wars-themed books available to die-hards (or your average first grade boy). At first I thought The Strange Case of Origami Yoda sounded, well, strange. But then I heard from several sources--all of them elementary-aged boys--that these books are quite the thing. Who knew? Besides...can I really question a book that came from his school library and keeps him interested in reading for hours at a time?


No comments:

Post a Comment