6.22.2014

procrastinating with a party

This afternoon we had a birthday party to attend, and for once I was genuinely pleased to rally my gang of three and make small talk with parents who are practically strangers (sort of). I say I was pleased because the party was a diversion from the packing and the kids getting into the already-packed bags lining the dining room floor. The party really wasn't all that pleasing, to be honest, but it was a great procrastination tactic. I always say I pack better under pressure, so I should be in great form around 11:00/11:30 tomorrow morning. Stayed tuned for tales from the wide open road (even though I secretly hope there are no tales to be told because that means everyone behaved themselves and things went smoothly...haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment